Sunday 17 May 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Banana Pancakes

21 Day Fix Approved Banana Pancakes
Today is Sunday, and its raining and dreary....there seemed like no better time for pancakes than today!!  I have been following the clean eating meal plan that Autumn Calabrese has made that goes with the 21 day fix.  Needless to say the pancakes the old me would have made would not have fit into my meal plan, so I needed to find an alternative!  Not only are these SUPER simple to make the chances you have all the ingredients at home are pretty good....Because there are only 3!!!

Ingredients for these pancakes are;
  • Banana
  • 2 Eggs
  • Cinnamon

Peel banana and mash it up in a bowl. Next add the eggs and mix it up really well!
Sprinkle cinnamon into "batter" (I never measured I just went with looked like enough)




You will want to have you frying pan set to medium heat.  I spritzed the pan lightly with non-stick spray. Once the pan is ready pour your banana batter in the pan, it will look quiet runny but don't worry.  Now it will take a couple minutes before the pancakes are cooked enough to start to get a spatula underneath (I just kinda poked them around the edges to loosen them from the pan until I could tell they were sturdy enough to flip)


Once your pancakes are flipped it should only take another minute or two before they are done and golden brown!!

Once the other side is browned, plate them and enjoy!!!

I added just a tiny bit of Pure Maple Syrup to mine! (but you could add fresh fruit or even peanut butter to these if you like!!



As promised these are 21 Day Fixed Approved! This recipe =
  • 1 Red container
  • 2 Purple containers
Hope you guys enjoy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment