Monday 22 June 2015

21 DAY FIX CREAMY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI ALFREDO



I might be following the 21 Day Fix meal plan but I was really craving some creamy pasta....So I improvised (you have to bear with me) I know the recipe sounds a little "different" but it definitely is Dee-licious and super easy!!!!

I posted a picture of my supper on my Facebook and got a bunch of requests for the recipe, so here it is!!! 

  INGREDIENTS 

-Whole Grain Pasta (2 servings)
-Cooked Chicken Breast (2 Servings)
-Broccoli (2 Cups)
-Cottage Cheese (3/4 Cup)
-Fresh Garlic -diced (2 tsp)
-Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cups)
-Almond Milk (3 Tablespoons)

1.  Boil water and start cooking your whole grain pasta, when noodles are el dente drain and rinse.
2. Take Cottage Cheese and 3 Tablespoons of almond milk and blend it in a food processor until smooth.
3. Place Cottage cheese mixture in a saucepan and add the parmesan cheese and garlic. Warm on medium heat until bubbly and creamy.
4. Meanwhile steam your broccoli.
5. Cut up your cooked chicken breast and portion.

-Portion out 1 or 2 yellow containers (depending on your meal plan) of pasta onto your plate(s).
-Place steamed broccoli and sliced chicken,  on top of pasta.
-Divide the cheese sauce in half and pour over chicken/broccoli/noodles 

Note: the cheese sauce makes 2 portions.

This recipe turned out way better than I thought it would and is way delicious!! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!! Totally great way to get that creamy Chicken Alfredo meal without the guilt!!!

21 DAY FIX CODE;

-1 Green
-1 Yellow
-1.5 Red
-.5 Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment